Comment on page
- Important By default, the AWS Panorama Appliance does not accept incoming traffic on any ports. Opening ports on the appliance has implicit security risk. When you use this feature, you must take additional steps to secure your appliance from external traffic and secure communications between authorized clients and the appliance. The sample code included with this guide is for demonstration purposes and does not implement authentication, authorization, or encryption.
- Important The sample implementation is not secure for production use. To avoid making your appliance vulnerable to attacks, you must implement appropriate security controls in your code and network configuration.
- Important If you enable GPU access, you can't run model nodes in any application on the appliance. For security purposes, GPU access is restricted when the appliance runs a model compiled with SageMaker Neo. With GPU access, you must run your models in application code nodes, and all applications on the device share access to the GPU.
- Note Docker Desktop only enables Docker in the default distribution. If you have other Linux distributions installed prior to running this tutorial, enable Docker in the newly installed Ubuntu distribution in the Docker Desktop settings menu under Resources, WSL integration.
- Note To access files in your Windows installation from within Ubuntu, navigate to the
/mnt/cdirectory. For example, you can list files in your downloads directory by running